Thursday 23 July 2020

English 10 Adapted

This brought to you by Ms. Fraser :)

---
Have you ever looked at your writing and said, "I wonder if I can write this sentence better? I wonder if this sentence makes sense? I wonder if the grammar is correct?" As a former ELL student myself, I know how daunting correct writing can feel. In high school, writing correctly is just the beginning, writing well is key to school success. Please join me on Thursday for some tips on how you can spot your own grammar mistakes and what you can do to begin your journey to writing success. Bring your own writing assignments to edit during work time. 

Topic: Ms. Fraser's English Workshops & Office Hours
Time: 10:00-11:30 (including small group work time)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 814 4901 7757
Passcode: 6YuUYs
---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.