Thursday 15 November 2018

Good afternoon ELL! Today we'll be reflecting on our rubrics. Some of you have done this before for other rubrics. Here we go:


Log in to your portal HERE.

Level 1-2
Complete a self-reflection by copying the sentence starters below into the comments section of the summative rubric for term 1.  Look at your rubric for information you need to complete these sentences.

1.     My strongest area of language is (Speaking and Listening, Reading, or Writing) …
2.     The area of language that I most need to improve is …
3.     In Speaking and Listening my strongest skill is …. And one skill that needs improvement is….
4.     In the Reading area my strongest skill is…. And one skill that needs improvement is…..
5.     In the Writing area my strongest skill is…. And one skill that needs improvement is…..
6.     Next term I need to work on 1…2... 3...
7.     There are 3 things (strategies) I can do to improve my language skills and they are:
8.     Attending class regularly, as well as being on time are important. Please rate your attendance and being on time. (1= Need improvement, 2= Satisfactory, 3= Good).  Explain why you gave yourself that score.
9.     Class participation and effort are also important.  Please rate yourself at class participation and effort. (1= Need improvement, 2= Satisfactory, 3= Good).  Why did you choose this score?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.