Thursday, 18 December 2025

Soliloquies

Greetings all!

Here are soliloquy choices. We will be performing these shortly after our return from the holidays. If you intend on earning these bonus marks, prepare over the holidays

  1. Act I, Scene 5, Glamis thou art: Glamis thou art… (line 14-29)
  2. Act I, Scene 5, Unsex me here: The raven himself is hoarse (line 41 - 57)
  3. Act I, Scene 7, Vaulting Ambition: He’s here in double trust… (line 1 - 28)
  4. Act II, Scene 1, The Dagger Speech: Is this a dagger which I see before me? (line 40 - 71)
  5. Act III, Scene 1, A Fruitless Crown: To be thus is nothing; but to be safely thus… (line 52 - 76)
  6. Act V, Scene 1, Insanity: Out spot. (only her lines - page 213)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.