Tuesday 5 May 2020

English 11

Thanks for your work so far, everyone. I'll keep this one short:
  1. Read chapter 4 and 5 before Thursday at 2pm.
  2. Join my Zoom meeting at our scheduled time. You can use a phone or computer. I will ask that you keep yourself muted, but if you have questions there is a "handsup" feature on the app. This meeting won't be super long, but it'll be great to see all of you, and you all will get a window into my gaming room. Which student wouldn't want that?

Topic: Mr. Rogers' Zoom Meeting
Time: May 7, 2020 02:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Password: *******

I have sent out the email with the password. If you did not get it, please get in touch with me or a classmate.

I will be sending the password via email at noon on Thursday. If it's 12:30 and you still don't have the password, you need to email me or get in touch with a classmate to get it. Please make sure your classmates also get this password as not all emails have been updated on the database.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you! If you are unable to come, you can always get the notes from a classmate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.