Wednesday 6 March 2019

English 12
"Reality depends on perspective, on what is paid attention to." Lisa Genova

"People see what they want to see, and what people want to see isn't always the truth." Robert Bolano

“Your perception of me is a reflection of you.” Anonymous

“I stopped explaining myself when I realized other people only understand from their level of perception.” Anonymous

“If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I’m not frightened by anyone’s perception of me.” Angelina Jolie

“We must not allow other people’s perceptions to define us.” Virginia Satir

“There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception.” Aldous Huxley

“Just because you are right, does not mean, I am wrong. You just haven’t seen life from my side.” Anonymous

“Life is all about perception. Positive versus negative. Whichever you choose will affect and more than likely reflect your outcomes.” Sonya Teclai

“Perception is reality but it may not be actuality, and you have got to be able to keep the difference between that.” Bill Cowher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.