Tuesday 21 June 2016



This week I will be available for multiple study sessions in preparation for the EN10 and EN12 provincial exam. I will be at school all day on Wednesday and Thursday - available for help, but I have scheduled a few meeting times for specific grades. When you come, make sure you bring an electronic device or laptop with you.

-------
On Wednesday, I will host a workshop for English 10 to discuss strategies and key knowledge for the provincial from 9am - 11am. Attendance is not mandatory, but it might be a good idea.

On Thursday, I will host a workshop for English 12 from 9am - indeterminate to discuss strategies and key knowledge for the provincial exam.
-------

English 9 SPECTRUM
Today we'll be doing a survey!

English 10
If you haven't done your survey, please do so today. We have an epic kahoot all lined up! We'll also finish our film and do more one on one interviews.

English 12AP
Do your survey if you haven't done so yet. Also be sure to return all novels to me by the end of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.